Installed Players Detection
- Windows Media
- Real Time
- Quick Time
Armenian Radio Online
If you can't listen radio, then...
- Check if volume slider is not down or it is not muted
- Check if your speakers are connected and the sound is turned up
- Check if your system meet the minimum requirements for audio streaming for particular player.
- Check if player properly installed. Reinstall if needed.
- Check if you have latest version of player. Update if needed.
- Check if Internet Explorer security set to "Medium" or lower. Streaming do not work on systems, set to high security.
- Check if you are not behind the firewall or proxy server. Put appropriate settings in the player settings (netsys = proxy.netsys.am:3128 ; arminco = proxy.aic.net:3128) or contact to your network administrator or ISP.
- If player frequently buffers the stream, then problem could be your slower connection, heavy Internet traffic, network problem or slow Internet connection of the station.
- Post your problem in the forum and we will try to find a solution together.