Published on September 20, 2012
SHAKIRA REVEALS SHE'S PREGNANT WITH FIRST CHILD
- Her hips don't lie, and now, neither does Shakira. The Colombian pop star — who is set to temporarily replace Christina Aguilera on "The Voice" next season — finally confirmed the rumor that she and her soccer star beau, Gerard Pique, are expecting a baby. "As some of you may know, Gerard and I are very happy awaiting the arrival of our first baby!"
Headlines for September 20, 2012 ©
- Her hips don't lie, and now, neither does Shakira. The Colombian pop star — who is set to temporarily replace Christina Aguilera on "The Voice" next season — finally confirmed the rumor that ...
- On 20 September Artsakh Republic official delegation headed by President Bako Sahakyan left for Yerevan to partake in the festive events dedicated to the 21st anniversary of Armenia's Independence.
- Sophia Loren is an Italian actress.
Loren is widely recognized as the most awarded Italian actress.
Loren's primary residence has been in Geneva, Switzerland since late 2006. She also owns homes in ...
- A Swedish celebrity magazine has published topless photos of Kate Middleton, and its sister publication in Denmark said it would do the same later this week.
The unauthorized photos have already been ...
- General-Mayor Arkadi Ter-Tadevosyan, a.k.a. Commandos, said today during the press conference that no country is able to secure its country alone. each country must have its allies.
he believes that ...
- Yoko Ono is set to give the biennial Lennonono Grant For Peace to five different activists and campaigners, including the partially imprisoned Russian punk collective,Pussy Riot. As well as Pussy Riot, ...
- It gave no details, but an activist in Damascus said rebels had shot down the helicopter. No rebel group has claimed the attack yet.
Rebel fighters seeking to overthrow President Bashar al-Assad have ...
Most read news (last 7 days) ©
Today in Armenian history
- 1827 Russian forces occupy Fort Sardarapat.
- 1854 The Battle of Alma in the Crimea.
- 1908 Birth of Catholicos Vazgen the First. He died in 1994.
- 1918 A British Army firing squad summarily murders the 26 Baku Commissars of the Baku Commune (including Stepan Shahoomyan) somewhere on the shores of the Caspian Sea.
- 1962 The Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet awards composer Avet Avetisyan the title of People's Artist of the USSR.
- 1990 The Azeri Turk attack on Martooni (Artsakh) is repulsed.
- 1992 Artsakh unsuccessfully petitions the United Nations, the Commonwealth of Independent States and other countries for recognition of its independence.
Forum most active discussions