© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1864 Birth of satirist Harootyoon Alpiar. He died in 1919.
- 1923 Creation of the Bureau of History of the Communist Party of Armenia as an adjunct to the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Armenia.
- 1924 Under the initiative of the Norwegian scholar Friedthof Nansen, the League of Nations decides to grant Nansen Passports to the Armenians who had survived the Armenian Genocide.
- 1933 Death of the writer Nar-Dos (Meekael Hovhannissyan) in Tbilissi (Georgia). He was born in 1867.
- 1934 First issue of the "Communist" newspaper (property of the Central Committee of Armenia's Communist Party, Yerevan's City Committee, and the Central Executive Committee of the Armenian SSR).
- 1938 Opening of the first session of the Armenian SSR Supreme Soviet's first convention.