PM SARGSYAN CONGRATULATES PRESIDENT ON BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY
- Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan has sent his heartfelt greetings to the president, wishing him him health and new achievements on the 58th anniversary of his birthday.
"Under your leadership, our political team continues its work towards the country's development and strengthening. I am confident that your wisdom and long-term political experience, as well as our joint work will help us overcome all the challenges facing the country and achieve the realization of pan-national goals. May the uncompromising enthusiasm, which you invest in the development of the Armenian statehood and Armenia's progress, always yield its desirable results. Congratulating you once again, I wish you sound health, new achievements and victories to the benefit of Armenia and the Armenian nation," reads the congratulatory address of the premier.
- 1862 The first rebellion of Zeytoon against Turkish exactions.
- 1921 The Red Army enters Sissian.
- 1995 The International Court of Justice makes a pronouncement (90) in the Case Concerning East Timor (Portugal vs. Australia). Certain aspects of this document may be significant in the resolution of the Artsakh crisis.
- 1999 Senator Brownback speaks during the 145th Congress (Record S7840) in favor of tipping American policies in Transcaucasia in favor of Azerbaijan.