OBAMA SINGS CALL ME MAYBE (VIDEO)
- Carly Rae Jepson's mega-single Call Me Maybe has now made it all the way to the Oval Office - albeit via some clever video editing.
The latest YouTube video to go viral features United States President Barack Obama singing the infectious tune, although not all at the same time and place, Stuff.co.nz reported.
Obama mash up specialist Baracksdubs latest creation has exploded into the online community, with Barack Obama singing Call Me Maybe gaining nearly 5.4 million views in the three days since it was posted.
The video features Obama singing every lyric, with each word taken from various speeches the President has given throughout his time in office.
Although this may not be Obama's specific taste in music, he has proven he can sing himself when the moment takes him.
He burst into a soulful rendition of Al Green's hit Let's Stay Together at Harlem's Apollo Theatre earlier this year.
- 1The foreign ministers of Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia will meet June 8 in Turkish town of Trabzon to discuss establishment of peace in the region. Turkey's Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said the ...
- 0 Margats was the 11th month in the old Armenian calendar (June 7 to July 6). The name is associated with the Armenian for meadow.
- 0 International Day for the Protection of the Child.
- 1724 Turkish forces lay seige to Fort Yerevan and, three months later, capture it.
- 1846 Death of Nikoghos Tolbendjian, the co-worker of "Orageer" and the editor of "Lrageer". He was born in 1801.
- 1879 Birth of Arshak Alpoyajian, writer and diasporan Armenologist. He died in 1962.
- 1955 Publication of the "Soviet Art" monthly resumed.