© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 410 Birth of Movses Khorenatsi (historian).
- 1799 Birth of Edward Hyoormoozyan of the Mkhitarist Congregation (Armenian Roman Catholic Order) in Constantinople. He died in 1876 in Rome.
- 1901 Birth of the First Secretary of the Central Committee of Armenia's Communist Party, Aghassee Khanjyan. He was one of the many murdered by Lavrentee Beria in July, 1936 in Tbilisi, where he was invited for consultations.
- 1915 According to statistical data, from the end of 1914 to the beginning of 1915, about 49800 Armenians emigrated from Western Armenia, Persia and the bordering regions of Turkey, to the ten provinces of Yerevan and Tbilisi.
- 1927 First Graduation Ceremony of Yerevan State University students at the Culture House of Yerevan.
- 1975 Opening of the Yeghisheh Charents Museum in Yerevan.
- 2001 French President Jacques Chirac signs the law recognizing the 1915 Genocide of the Armenians in the Ottoman Empire. From now on, no one in France has the right to deny the fact of the Armenian Genocide.