© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1711 Death of Israel Oree. He sought justice for the Armenian Cause during the 17th century.
- 1827 Start of the two-month reconciliation negotiations of Dehkhrak.
- 1857 Birth of academician and philologist Stepan Malkhasian. He died in 1947.
- 1917 Anniversary of the Great October Revolution. According to a Moscow newspaper, about 110 million people were victims of Bolshevism.
- 1922 Opening of the State Public Library in Yerevan. (Known as the Miasnikyan Library since 1925).
- 1922 The Pedagogical Institute of Armenia's Public Commissariat of Education is opened on the basis of the Pedagogical Faculty of Yerevan University. In 1924/25 it is again joined to the State University.
- 1922 Opening of the State Museum in Yerevan containing exhibits on history, art, archeology, ethnography, the revolution, and an Archives Department.
- 1924 The copper smelter of Ghapan starts production.
- 1932 Inauguration of the Minjevan-Ghapan railroad.