© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1874 The Arazdayan irrigation canal opens in Yerevan province.
- 1892 Death in Constantinople of Garegin Srvandztyants (orator and public figure). He was born in 1840.
- 1920 Turkey occupies Alexandropol (Gyumri).
- 1932 Inauguration of the second stage of Yerevan's hydro-electric power station.
- 1934 Opening of the Pedagogical Institute of Leninakan (Gyumri).
- 1958 The Atarbekyan hydro-electric power station is put on line.
- 1967 The circular electron accelerator starts to work in Yerevan.