© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1892 Death of Khoren Galfayan (poet). He was also known as Nar-Pey. He was born in 1831.
- 1918 The Cabinet of Ahmed Izzet decides that the Young Turk Leaders should be exposed to criminal liability for influencing the Ottoman Empire to participate in the First World War and for organizing the deportations and Genocide of the Armenians.
- 1925 Opening of the First Congress of the Association of Proletarian Writers of Armenia in Yerevan.
- 1977 The Taush Reservoir (Shamshadin region) is inaugurated.
- 1999 Enthronement of the New Head of the Armenian Apostolic Church (Garegin the 2nd).