AIR TEMPERATURE TO GO DOWN
- On July 28 in Northern regions, 29-31 in most of the regions will be short rain and thunderstorm, hail possible in separate regions.
August 1 no precipitation is possible. Air-temperature will go up till 29-30 degrees. And in August will go up with 3+4 degrees. No precipitation expected on July 28 and August 1. Short rain and hail possible on 29-31 July.
Similar headlines for (last 7 days) new!
© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1856 Ghars is ceded to Turkey according to the Treaty of Paris.
- 1885 Birth of Artashes Melik-Adamyan (physician). He died in 1949.
- 1968 Death of writer and critic, Shavarsh Nardoonee.
- 1978 Inauguration, in Spitak, of the monument dedicated to the 150th anniversary of the integration of Eastern Armenia into the Russian Empire.