SCR RUNS HRAZDAN-ALMAST-SHORZHA TRAIN
- Those who prefer rest at Lake Sevan can already use the services of SCR electric train of the route Hrazdan-Almast-Shorzha (Tsovagyugh). The seasonal suburban train runs every day from July 7 except Wednesdays.
The train leaves Hrazdan station at 6:45 am, arrives at the platform of Almast in Yerevan at 8:08. From the station Almast the train departs at 08:30 and arrives in Shorzha at 11:25.
Departure in the opposite direction is at 17:00. The train arrives in Yerevan at 19:57, and in Hrazdan at 21:36.
SCR assigned the train to Shorzha station every summer for a more comfortable environment for leisure travel, as well as unloading of transport interchanges at Yerevan-Sevan. Recall that last year, on weekdays the train shuttled to the station Tsovagyuh, and to Shorzha directed only at weekends. This year for the convenience of passengers the train route extended to Shorzha.
- 1881 Dr. Levon Tigranyan starts publishing the "Health" monthly.
- 1902 Death of Arsen Aytnyan (armenologist). He was born in 1825.
- 1914 Death of sculptor Yervand Voskanian.
- 1936 Murder by the Soviet Police of Aghassi Khandjyan (First Secretary of the Central Committee of Armenia's Communist Party) in Tbilisi.
- 1937 Death of actor Hovhannes Zarifian.