- 1"Just mechanisms must be created to have conclusions based on the investigation results accurate and not simply consultative," military expert Artur Petrosyan told Panorama.am answering to the question ...
© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1878 Signature of the Treaty of Berlin. Unlike the Treaty of San Stefano, no guarantees for reforms in Western Armenia were stipulated. Turkey undertook no reforms.
- 1884 A tax rebellion starts in Zeitoon against the Turkish "reforms". It is led by the mayor, Prince Papik.
- 1896 Bishops Ormanian and Doorian publish the "Massees" denominational daily.
- 1921 The first "Sovkhoz" (State Farm) is created in Armenia.
- 1988 The Supreme Soviet of the Azerbaijani SSR denies the 1988 02 20 petition by the Autonomous Region of Nagorno Gharabagh to rejoin Armenia.