© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1815 The Lazaryan Academy is inaugurated in Moscow.
- 1847 Fort Orag beseiged by Beder Khan Bey.
- 1851 Zeytoon's princes write to the Catholicos at Echmiadsin to say that Sultan Abdul Megid called them to Constantinople to sign an agreement on taxes. The manifesto of Sultan Murad the Fourth was considered to be cancelled.
- 1921 Birth of Edward Mirzoyan (composer).
- 1956 Inauguration of the large Hrazdan bridge at Yerevan.
- 1963 Khoren the First was anointed Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia.
- 1994 Signature of the Agreement on a Cease-Fire signed by the Ministers of Defence of Armenia, Azerbaijan, and the commander of Artsakhs Armed Forces.
- 1994 The Ministers of Defense from Azerbaijan and Artsakh sign a cease-fire agreement.