© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1300 Death at the age of 53 of the Cilician Armenian King Levon the Third. He was the eldest son of King Hetoom the First.
- 1905 Fighting breaks out between Armenians and Azeri Turks in Baku, Yerevan, Gandja, and Shooshee.
- 1919 Opening of the Second Conference of Western Armenians, which first accepted formula about "Political Program of United and Independent Armenia".
- 1919 Start of the Western Armenians' Second Conference. There were 55 participants.
- 1980 In Bern (Switzerland) Swiss police arrest Hrair Max Kelinjian, a member of the illegal political organization "Justice Fighters for Armenian Genocide". He killed the Turkish Ambassador in Bern. After a trial lasting two years, he was condemned to two years' imprisonment.