FIRST LOOK AT ADAM LEVINE, KEIRA KNIGHTLEY IN "CAN A SONG SAVE YOUR LIFE?"
- The production for John Carney's musical film "Can a Song Save Your Life?" has already kicked off on Friday, June 29 afternoon, June 29 in New York City. During the shooting at the West Village neighborhood, Adam Levine and Keira Knightley were caught on camera filming a scene where they seemingly enjoyed a romantic stroll as a couple, AceShowbiz reported.
Sporting a nerdy look, Levine donned a black-framed spectacles to pair his long-sleeved collared shirt that he wore on top of a casual gray shirt. Knightley, on the other hand, looked girly in a sleeveless striped frock with a brown leather belt. She finished off her casual look with a pocket bag and flat sandals.
The two were spotted holding hand tightly and giggling as they roamed the streets together. At some points, Levine wrapped his arm on Knightley's neck. They were also seen enjoying some drinks while sitting on a stairway and sharing some chats and laughs.
In "Can a Song Save Your Life?", Levine plays the selfish boyfriend of Knightley's Gretta. Together, they move to New York City in order to pursue career in music, but Levine's character dumps Gretta after he signs a record deal. Heartbroken, she is found singing at a local bar by a record producer, who will be portrayed by Mark Ruffalo.
The movie is also supported by Hailee Steinfeld, Catherine Keener, and Levine's fellow judge on "The Voice", Cee-Lo Green. Executive produced by Judd Apatow, the musical movie still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- 1862 The first rebellion of Zeytoon against Turkish exactions.
- 1921 The Red Army enters Sissian.
- 1995 The International Court of Justice makes a pronouncement (90) in the Case Concerning East Timor (Portugal vs. Australia). Certain aspects of this document may be significant in the resolution of the Artsakh crisis.
- 1999 Senator Brownback speaks during the 145th Congress (Record S7840) in favor of tipping American policies in Transcaucasia in favor of Azerbaijan.