ARMENIA EXPO 2012 DUE SEPTEMBER 7 - 9 IN YEREVAN
- Twelfth regional universal trade-industrial expo-forum Armenia EXPO 2012 has been scheduled for September 7 - 9 in Yerevan's Karen Demirchyan Sports and Concerts Complex.
The expo-forum annually brings together major local producers, giving them a good opportunity to effectively present their products.
Armenia EXPO 2012 enables to get detailed information on the firms, organizations and brands operating in Armenia and in the region, find a reliable business partner or an international investor, thus contributing to successful marketing implementation.
Over 200 companies, associations, unions and organizations from Armenia, Artsakh, Belarus, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Georgia, Spain, Italy, Syria and China have been invited to the event.
Armenia EXPO 2012 is organized by Union of Manufacturers and Businessmen (Employers) of Armenia and LOGOS EXPO Center.
- 1827 Russian forces control Nakhichevan.
- 1833 Russia and Turkey sign the Hunkiar-Iskelesi Treaty.
- 1861 Birth of Grigor Zohrab (writer and political figure) in Constantinople. A victim of the Genocide, he was tortured and murdered on 1915 07 07.
- 1921 The Red Army enters Daralagyaz and Zangezur (Syoonik) in the following two-weeks.
- 1974 Ceremonial opening of Alexander Tamanian's (architect) monument in Yerevan.