KRISTEN STEWART BESTS CAMERON DIAZ TO TOP FORBES' HIGHEST-PAID ACTRESS LIST
- Kristen Stewart is the new cash queen of Hollywood. The "Twilight" star has bested such established thespians as Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz and Sandra Bullock to top Forbes' annual list of Top-Earning Actresses, TheWrap said.
According to Forbes, Stewart took in $34.5 million between May 2011 and May 2012.
That tally accounts for the $12.5 million she reportedly took in for each "The Twilight Saga -- Breaking Dawn" film, plus her new fairy-tale revamp, "Snow White and the Huntsman."
Oh, and did we mention that, at 22, Stewart is also by far the youngest actress on the list?
For fans of celebrity rivalries, it's probably also worth noting that Stewart handily beat out her "Huntsman" co-star, who only earned $18 million, according to Forbes.
Forbes took upfront pay, profit participation, residuals, endorsements and advertising work when compiling its tallies.
Diaz came in a close second, taking in an estimated $34 million based on the unexpected hit "Bad Teacher," and other entries such as "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and "The Green Hornet."
Sandra Bullock rounds out the list's Top 3, with an estimated $25 million earned between May 2011 and May 2012.
Read the full list below:
1) Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million
2) Cameron Diaz, $34 million
3) Sandra Bullock, $25 million
4) Angelina Jolie, $20 million
5) Charlize Theron, $18 million
6) Julia Roberts, $16 million
7) Sarah Jessica Parker, $15 million
8) Meryl Streep, $12 million
9) Kristen Wiig, $12 million
10) Jennifer Aniston, $11 million
- 1The government of Armenia plans to create 100000 new jobs in the years to come, Prime Minister said, while announcing the government's program. "The program also envisages 80% poverty reduction, doubling ...
- 1845 Sultan Abdul Megid orders the Pasha of Soor to enter Western Armenia with an army. The goal was to take away the semi-autonomy of the Armenians.
- 1874 Hambardzoom Balassanyan starts the "Love of Fatherland" organization in Karakilissa (Vanadzor).
- 1890 Fighting between Turkish forces and the civilian population of Armenians in Kareen (Erzroom, Western Armenia) took place.
- 1911 Death of Ghazaros Aghayan (educator and writer) in Tbilissi (Georgia). He was born in 1840.
- 1939 Creation of the Armenian SSR's People's Commissariats for Automobile Transportation, Meat, and Dairy industries.
- 1943 Death of Arus Voskanyan (actress) in Yerevan. She was born in 1889.