- 1Today iCON Communications announced the introduction of its new iCON entry service plan. According to Adam Kablanian, Chief Executive Officer of iCON Communications, tariff is intended for those customers ...
BAKU COMMITS GROSS VIOLATION OF EUROVISION RULES OF BY HIDING PHONE NUMBER FROM AZERI TO VOTE FOR ARMENIA5Azeri was deprived the possibility to vote for Armenia’s song at the Eurovision 2009”. In a final tournament all means have been taken in Azerbaijan to prevent their counterparts from voting for the song ...
- 59US citizen Nazareth Berberyan, who was declared missing about a month ago, was found dead on May 15, in a roadside ditch on Yerevan-Sevan highway (25.5 km.). Traces of violence were found on his body. ...
BAKU COMMITS GROSS VIOLATION OF EUROVISION RULES OF BY HIDING PHONE NUMBER FROM AZERI TO VOTE FOR ARMENIA
© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1843 Birth of Nerses the Fifth (Ashtaraketsi) who later became Catholicos of the Armenian Church. He died in 1857.
- 1886 The Tsarist edict making conscription compulsory in Transcaucasia as of 1887 06 02.
- 1897 Birth of Goorgen Janibekyan (actor). He died in 1978.
- 1920 First Armenian issue of the "Communist" daily published in Baku.
- 1992 A counterattack by Artsakhs armed forces retakes Lachin and reestablishes a land link with Armenia, thus ending Azerbaijans siege of Artsakh and Stalin's separation of Artsakh from Armenia.
- 2000 American Universitys Washington College of Law and the School of International Service hold a conference in Washington D.C. (USA) to discuss the Artsakh crisis.