ARMENIA'S DEFENSE MINISTER DISCUSSES BILATERAL MILITARY COOPERATION WITH UKRAINE'S AMBASSADOR (PHOTO)
YEREVAN. - Armenian Minister of Defense, Seyran Ohanyan, on Tuesday received Ukrainian Ambassador Ivan Kukhta.
During the subsequent meeting the interlocutors discussed the current course of—and the prospects for—bilateral military cooperation, and regional security issues of mutual interest, MOD press service informed Armenian News-NEWS.am.
NAÏVE DIASPORA ARMENIAN THINKS YEREVAN MAYOR WOULD HONOR HIS WORD - FRENCH-ARMENIAN BUSINESSWOMAN - NEWSPAPER1YEREVAN. - Parisian Coffee Company's former owner, French-Armenian businesswoman Valerie-Ashkhen Gortzounian still awaits capital city Yerevan Mayor Taron Margaryan to keep his promise to the effect that ...
NAÏVE DIASPORA ARMENIAN THINKS YEREVAN MAYOR WOULD HONOR HIS WORD - FRENCH-ARMENIAN BUSINESSWOMAN - NEWSPAPER
- 1402 Tamerlane defeats Sultan Bayazet and makes him a slave.
- 1841 The Armenian quarter of Smyrna is set on fire by Turks.
- 1855 Stepan Voskanian publishes the semi-annual "East" review in Paris (it folds in 1856).
- 1921 The Bolsheviks occupy Mountainous Armenia, the last fort of Armenian resistance.
- 1936 Opening of Yerevan's carbide factory.
- 1957 Creation of the Chemical Research Institute (National Economic Council of the Armenian SSR).