© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1833 Creation of the "Special Reform Committee of the Transcaucasus" under the presidency of the Ministry of the Military, Chernishev.
- 1841 The London Convention deals with policies of the Black Sea channels. The Dardanelles and the Bosporus were proclaimed closed to all states, including Russian ships.
- 1847 Birth of the German armenologist Heinrich Helzer in Berlin (Germany). He died in 1906.
- 1861 Chilinkirian and Haykuni edit the "Flower" review in Smyrna. It is transferred, in 1865, to Constantinople.
- 1882 The "Byoorakn" periodical is published in Constantinople.
- 1918 The First Armenian Assembly of Artsakh declares the region self-governing and creates a National Council and Government.
- 1936 Hovhannes Abelyan (painter) dies in Yerevan. He was born in 1865.
- 1959 Creation of the Armenian Documentary and Color Film Studio in Yerevan.