SCANDAL: ALBANIAN PM ADVERTS TO NON-EXISTING DOCUMENT WHILE ANSWERING TO ARMENIAN DELEGATE
- Member of the Armenian Delegation to PACE Naira Zohrabyan has asked a question to Albanian PM Sali Berisha, where she compared the Kosovo and Nagorno-Karabakh conflicts.
To note, the presidency of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe went from the UK to Albania.
"Even though Serbia did not recognize the independence of Kosovo, however it established direct dialogue with Kosovo. As the PM of Albania are you planning to make any steps so Azerbaijan will establish direct dialogue with the authorities of Nagorno-Karabakh?" Naira Zohrabyan had asked.
The Albanian PM avoided any certain answer and replied that they are going to act according to the decisions of the Committee of Ministers and the European Council on Karabakh.
"Prompters seating near the Albanian PM were advising him what to say. They were not aware that the Committee of Ministers is not competent for making decisions on the Nagorno-Karabakh issue," Naira Zohrabyan told Armenian News-NEWS.am.
- 1Upon the instruction given to the Turkish police, renowned Istanbul-Armenian rock musician Hayko Cepkin's concert held in an Antalya hotel was ended ahead of time. The law enforcement officers entered ...
- 1YEREVAN. - Armenian former FM, Prosperous Armenia Party (PAP) MP Vartan Oskanian again refused to give testimonies to the Armenian National Security Service on Monday. This was the third time Oskanian ...
- 1932 Inauguration of the Stalin irrigation canal's first section in Yerevan.
- 1962 Death of Arshak Alpoyachyan (armenologist) in Cairo. He was born in 1879.
- 1964 Creation of the Committee for Cultural Relations with Armenians Abroad in Yerevan.