TERRIBLE MURDER: OLD MAN SLAUGHTERS DAUGHTER-IN-LAW THEN STABS HIMSELF IN ARMENIA
- MASIS. - A horrific incident happened in Masis, Armenia, on Monday.
As sources inform Armenian News-NEWS.am, at around 3.30 p.m. on Monday Volodya Sahakyan, 74, had an argument with his daughter-in-law after which he cut her throat.
After seeing that she is dying he stabbed himself as well.
Police officers who had arrived at the scene took the old man and Kristine Zakaryan, 37, to hospital, but both died on the way.
According to our source, Kristine Zakaryan's husband had passed away and she was leaving by her father-in-laugh with her four children.
- 1Upon the instruction given to the Turkish police, renowned Istanbul-Armenian rock musician Hayko Cepkin's concert held in an Antalya hotel was ended ahead of time. The law enforcement officers entered ...
- 1YEREVAN. - Armenian former FM, Prosperous Armenia Party (PAP) MP Vartan Oskanian again refused to give testimonies to the Armenian National Security Service on Monday. This was the third time Oskanian ...
- 1932 Inauguration of the Stalin irrigation canal's first section in Yerevan.
- 1962 Death of Arshak Alpoyachyan (armenologist) in Cairo. He was born in 1879.
- 1964 Creation of the Committee for Cultural Relations with Armenians Abroad in Yerevan.