YEREVAN'S BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT IS VERY APPEALING - MAYOR MARGARYAN
- YEREVAN. - Armenian capital city Yerevan Mayor Taron Margaryan—who is Marseille, France, on an official visit in connection with 20th anniversary of the friendship and cooperation agreement signed between the two cities—met with President Eugène Caselli of the Urban Community of Marseille Provence Métropole.
Margaryan appreciated the twenty-year cooperation and warm relations with this French city. Also, he noted that Yerevan has undertaken considerable reforms toward improving urban economy management, City Hall press service informed Armenian News-NEWS.am.
The Mayor stressed that Yerevan's business environment is very appealing.
"The municipal authorities stand ready to assist all investors. We will be happy to enable the French companies to have a more active involvement in our investment programs," noted Taron Margaryan and presented to Eugène Caselli Yerevan City Hall's package of investment proposals.
In his turn, President of the Urban Community of Marseille stressed that the friendly ties truly need to be very strong.
"We will do everything possible to interest the French businessmen toward investing in our friendly city. Rest assured that we likewise stand ready to expand our cooperation," said Eugène Caselli.
In response, Yerevan Mayor Taron Margaryan expressed a hope that the bilateral projects toward expanding cooperation will become more tangible and for the benefit of the two friendly cities.
- 1Upon the instruction given to the Turkish police, renowned Istanbul-Armenian rock musician Hayko Cepkin's concert held in an Antalya hotel was ended ahead of time. The law enforcement officers entered ...
- 1YEREVAN. - Armenian former FM, Prosperous Armenia Party (PAP) MP Vartan Oskanian again refused to give testimonies to the Armenian National Security Service on Monday. This was the third time Oskanian ...
- 1932 Inauguration of the Stalin irrigation canal's first section in Yerevan.
- 1962 Death of Arshak Alpoyachyan (armenologist) in Cairo. He was born in 1879.
- 1964 Creation of the Committee for Cultural Relations with Armenians Abroad in Yerevan.