ARMENIA'S STATE REVENUE COMMITTEE COLLECTS MORE TAXES THAN IN 2011
- YEREVAN. - In line with the first five months of 2012, Armenia's State Revenue Committee (SRC) has provided to the state budget taxes, duties and fees totaling AMD 322.7 billion, the SRC Press Service informs.
And this surpasses last year's indicator for the same time period by around AMD 14.6 billion.
At the same time, this May's indicator exceeded previous May's by AMD 6.7 billion and totaled AMD 74.42 billion.
To note, in line with the current exchange rate, US$ 1 is equivalent to approximately AMD 413.
- 1920 The Russian Communist Party's Armenian wing is recreated as the Communist (Bolshevik) Party of Armenia with its Central Committee and Foreign Bureau.
- 1935 The Institute of History and Literature was created within the People's Commissariat of Education.
- 1942 Death of Professor Ashkharhabek Qalantarian (Lorees Qalantar), armenologist, archeologist, and historian.
- 1997 Start of the Genocide Scholar's Conference at Concordia University (Montreal). It adopted a resolution that the large-scale murder that took place in Turkey in 1915 was a Genocide, which conforms to the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide.