AZERBAIJANI OPEN DIVERSION SPECIAL POLITICAL MESSAGE TO ARMENIA AND WORLD COMMUNITY-OPPOSITION BLOC
- YEREVAN. - Opposition Armenian National Congress released a statement regarding the recent diversion operations by Azerbaijan.
"The recent ceasefire violation cases on the line of the contact claimed human lives. It is obvious that Azerbaijan sends a special political message to Armenia and the international community by blackmailing the world and attempting to change the status quo through hostilities.
We condemn the aggressive and criminal actions by Azerbaijan. It violates the Helsinki Final Act on use of force or threat of force and peaceful settlement of disputes. Azerbaijan must understand that in case of wide-scale war, it will be faced with the joint resistance of the Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh people," the statement reads.
- 1YEREVAN. - Armenia's former Premier and head of Knightsbridge group of companies Armen Sargsyan, together with the governor of Russia's Leningrad Oblast (Region), intends to invest US$1 billion in the ...
- 1STEPANAKERT. - The adversary's vanguard subdivisions continue to breach the ceasefire along the entire length of the of the contact line between the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (NKR) and Azerbaijani opposing ...
- 1Turkish ambassador to Bulgaria said his country has never had and will never have territorial claims to Bulgaria and other neighbors, Focus agency reports. During a meeting with Bulgarian Foreign Minister ...
- 1769 The independence program for Armenia, as developed by Movses Sarafian, is shown to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 1860 The Governor of Marash, Khurshid Pasha lauches an attack against Zeitoon. He is routed.
- 1908 Death of Gevorg Dodokhyan (poet). He was born in 1830 in Gogenlo (Crimea, the Ukraine).
- 1939 The opening of the Armenian Pedagogical School Department in Tbilisi.
- 1954 Death of Arshak Chobanian, writer and literary critic. He was born in 1872.