ARMENIA'S PM DISCUSSES GOVERNMENT PROGRAM WITH OPPOSITION HERITAGE PARTY
- YEREVAN. - Armenian Premier Tigran Sargsyan met with Ruben Hakobyan, who heads the opposition Heritage Party's National Assembly Faction, the Government Press Service informed Armenian News-NEWS.am.
They discussed the provisions of the Government Program.
In his turn, Hakobyan introduced to the PM Heritage's new Armenia Program.
They reached an arrangement, according to which Heritage will express its final position after fully examining the Government Program, and as a result of parliamentary discussions.
Armenian News-NEWS.am has learned that Sargsyan will soon meet with the other parliamentary factions, too.
As Armenian News-NEWS.am informed earlier, Tigran Sargsyan already met with Republican Party, Orinats Yerkir (Rule of Law) Party and Prosperous Armenia Party representatives and discussed the provisions of the Government Program.
- 1YEREVAN. - Armenia's former Premier and head of Knightsbridge group of companies Armen Sargsyan, together with the governor of Russia's Leningrad Oblast (Region), intends to invest US$1 billion in the ...
- 1STEPANAKERT. - The adversary's vanguard subdivisions continue to breach the ceasefire along the entire length of the of the contact line between the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (NKR) and Azerbaijani opposing ...
- 1Turkish ambassador to Bulgaria said his country has never had and will never have territorial claims to Bulgaria and other neighbors, Focus agency reports. During a meeting with Bulgarian Foreign Minister ...
- 1769 The independence program for Armenia, as developed by Movses Sarafian, is shown to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 1860 The Governor of Marash, Khurshid Pasha lauches an attack against Zeitoon. He is routed.
- 1908 Death of Gevorg Dodokhyan (poet). He was born in 1830 in Gogenlo (Crimea, the Ukraine).
- 1939 The opening of the Armenian Pedagogical School Department in Tbilisi.
- 1954 Death of Arshak Chobanian, writer and literary critic. He was born in 1872.