© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1724 Arif Ahmed pasha (Turkish general) marches against Yerevan through Gyoomree.
- 1878 The Berlin Congress opens and also discusses the Armenian Question. It ends one month later.
- 1880 The "Araratinan, Dprotsasirats-Eastern" and "Cilicia Armenian Benevolent" organizations of Constantinople join as the "Armenian United Association", headed by Chiraz and Arpiaryan.
- 1897 Death of Artashes Devanian, one of the early figureheads of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation Party. He was born in 1868.
- 1915 The Armenians of Shapin-Karahisar (Western Armenia) defend themselves for ten months against the Armenian Genocide organized by the Turks.
- 1956 The ten-day festival of Armenian Art and Literature opens in Moscow.