17-YEAR-OLD YEREVAN GIRL CLAIMS MOTHER-IN-LAW MADE HER DRINK BLEACH
- YEREVAN. - A 17-year-old girl, who claimed that her mother-in-law had made her drink bleach, was hospitalized in Armenia's capital Yerevan for symptoms of poisoning.
The Police Press Service confirmed this information ascertained by Armenian News-NEWS.am, and added that an investigation is launched.
The mother-in-law, on the other hand, insists there was no such thing.
According to Armenian News-NEWS.am's information, the girl and her mother-in-law are Yerevan residents.
Now, the girl is in better condition.
- 1729 Birth of Tsarina Catherine the Second, Empress of Russia from 1762. She died in 1796.
- 1858 Sultan Abdul Megid proclaims the Agrarian Law, which sets out new norms of land ownership.
- 1924 Death of Italian dramatic actress Eleanora Dyoozeh.
- 1926 Death of semasiologist Y. G. Mrmyan.
- 1990 An international, three-day meeting on the Armenian Genocide takes place in Yerevan. It was devoted to the 80th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.