ARMENIAN CITIZEN WHO REGISTERED 100 PEOPLE IN HIS APARTMENT DISCOVERED
- YEREVAN. - The Passport and Visa Department of the Armenian Police discovered the owner of the scandalous apartment in Yerevan's number 11 electoral district, who lives in France. In total, 101 people were registered in his apartment. Moreover, on his demand, the registration of 100 out of those 101 citizens was canceled, the Chief of Passport and Visa Department Hovhannes Kocharyan told Armenian News-NEWS.am.
As Hovhannes Kocharyan informed, they connected to the owner of the apartment, who lives in France. The later showed readiness to unregister 100 citizens if it was possible. He sent his credential and the 100 citizens were unregistered from that address.
The Passport and Visa Department Chief informed that all the citizens registered to that apartment were dual citizens.
According to Kocharyan, the landlord can write out whomever he wants, and if the owner of the given apartment would not be willing to do so there would not be any legal way to unregister them.
- 1903 Birth of Ashot Abrahamian, doctor of historical sciences (history of fountains and springs), and professor.
- 1907 Birth of the creator of some of the more famous types of Armenian brandy: Margar Sedrakian.
- 1909 Start of the massacre of the Armenian population of Adana (Cilicia, Western Armenia). About 30000 were killed in three weeks.
- 1962 The CC of the Armenian CP and the Council of Ministers of the Armenian SSR reorganize agriculture in the Armenian SSR. They create 11 territorial production administrations for kolkhozes (collective farm) and sovkhozes (state farm).