AZERBAIJANIS STEAL ARMENIAN SINGER'S SONG (VIDEO)
Azerbaijanis stole Armenian singer Razmik Amyan's 'Vay vay' song, Razmik Amyan's producer Armin Movsisyan told Armenian News-NEWS.am.
For already 3 days the song is on YouTube by the performance of Farid Dadashov and Ali Aliyev but Razmik Amyan performed that song in the summer 2011. The Armenian singer did not apply anywhere, he just mentioned that the Azerbaijanis steal the song from Armenians.
We present the Armenian and Azerbaijani versions of the song.
- 1804 Birth of the Hungarian-Armenian armenologist, church and public figure Kristof Lookachin (Khachik Lookachian or Ghukasian). He frequently raised the issue in the Austro-Hungarian Government and the Pope to free Armenians from Latin bishops' power and to reestablish the Armenian bishopric.
- 1805 Russian forces occupy Artik (Sultanate of Shoragyal).
- 1827 The Armenian Volunteer Corps Military Parade takes place in Tbilissi (Georgia).
- 1828 Creation of New Bayazet. From 1959, it was called Kamo. Presently it is known as Gavarr.
- 1856 Signature of the Paris Treaty to end the Crimean War.
- 1909 Sultan Hameed was dethroned in Constantinople.
- 1933 The Children's Park is founded in the place of Yerevan's old market place (Ghanthar).
- 1935 Death of Rromanoss Melikyan (composer) in Tbilissi (Georgia). He was born in 1883.
- 1943 Nelson Stepanyan (pilot, war hero) arrives in Yerevan.
- 1998 The Municipal Council of Venice condemns the Armenian Genocide of 1915 and expresses its solidarity with the Armenians, historical truth, and the defence of human rights.
- 1998 Robert Kocharian was elected President of Armenia in the second round of the Presidential elections, with 59 % of the votes.