PROCEEDS-SHIPMENT HARDBACKS DECLARED NULL AND VOID IN ARMENIA
- YEREVAN. - Armenia's businessmen will no longer have to complete proceeds and shipment hardbacks.
During its session on Thursday, the Government declared null and void a fourteen-year-old decision, which obligated the businessmen to carry out tremendous manual work to complete those records.
According to State Revenue Committee Chairman Gagik Khachatryan, who introduced this matter, around twenty columns were filled during each shipment, and every mistake could have caused an intervention by the revenue agency.
As per Khachatryan, the current E-governance system and the other administrative levers are sufficient for carrying out a necessary control over the postal deliveries.
In his turn, PM Tigran Sargsyan stated that this was a long-awaited decision to which the business circles will positively respond.
- 1Armenian News-NEWS.am presents the article of Peter Mullen which had been published in the Daily Telegraph: The current head of al-Qaeda al-Zawahiri announced that his terrorist organization will support ...
- 1901 Death of Stepan Oskanyan (public figure). He was born in 1825.
- 1923 Death of Grigor Chilinkiryan (public figure and translator) in Smyrna. He was born in 1833.
- 1925 Birth of Manouk Atoyan (engineer) in Javakhk (Georgia). He died in 1998.
- 1932 First issue of the "Literary Newspaper" of the Federation of Soviet Writers of Armenia.
- 1959 Establishment in Yerevan of the Union of Cultural Relations with Eastern Arabian Countries.