TASHIR GROUP DISMISSES PURCHASE OF ROBERTO CAVALLI FASHION HOUSE
- Tashir group of companies denied the fact of buying Italian Roberto Cavalli fashion house. The information is posted on company's official tashir.ru website.
According to the company's press service, the holding at the moment develops new fashionable clothing chain "SK-Trading".
The company plans to expand the network of shops and launch a new project jointly with famous brands such as Lee and Wrangler.
By 2013, 50 stores will be opened and the total investment volume will reach $25 million.
- 1Armenian News-NEWS.am presents the article of Peter Mullen which had been published in the Daily Telegraph: The current head of al-Qaeda al-Zawahiri announced that his terrorist organization will support ...
- 1901 Death of Stepan Oskanyan (public figure). He was born in 1825.
- 1923 Death of Grigor Chilinkiryan (public figure and translator) in Smyrna. He was born in 1833.
- 1925 Birth of Manouk Atoyan (engineer) in Javakhk (Georgia). He died in 1998.
- 1932 First issue of the "Literary Newspaper" of the Federation of Soviet Writers of Armenia.
- 1959 Establishment in Yerevan of the Union of Cultural Relations with Eastern Arabian Countries.