PARTNER OF WORLD STRIPTEASE CHAMPION IS ARMENIAN (VIDEO)
Famous Ukrainian singer Vitali Kozlovski announced about his Armenian origin during a joint performance with singer and world champion of striptease Varda (Vardanush Martirosyan).
The singer informs that he had noticed his pull towards Armenian girls. As he states, he and Varda are in deep artistic relations, but he has dated girls like her. Then his great-grandmother explained everything, Analitika.at.ua informs.
The video clip for their song has two versions, Armenian and Ukrainian as both singers are Armenians by origin but live in Ukraine.
Varda became a singer only a year ago. Before that she amazed the world with her perfect body.
To note, Armenian News-NEWS.am has already taken an interview from Varda.
- 1728 Death of General Davit Bek.
- 1862 Defense of Van against Turkish exactions and terrorism.
- 1904 Birth of Abraham Alikhanov in Tbilisi (Georgia). He became a physicist and an academician of the USSR. In 1940, he organized the first expedition to Mount Elbrus to explore Cosmic Rays. He made many basic discoveries in this area.
- 1908 Inauguration of the Ulukhanlu-Julfa railroad.
- 1936 Death of Alexander Tamanyan (architect) in Yerevan. He was born in 1878.
- 1940 Death of public figure Stepan Yessayan. He was one of the founders of "Pan-National" Cultural Organization of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation Party.
- 1988 The Autonomous Region (oblast) of Nagorno Gharabagh applies to the Supreme Soviets of Armenia, Azerbaijan and the USSR to consider and resolve positively the question of handing over Nagorno Karabagh from Soviet Azerbaijan to Soviet Armenia.
- 1988 The Regional Council of Deputies from Artsakh decides to be reintegrated with Armenia.