CHICKEN LAYS GIANT EGG IN COLOMBIA
A chicken laid a giant egg, which weighs 245 grams in Columbia. Its owner intends to apply for making the egg into the Guinness World Record Book.
The farmer is sure, that the egg which appeared on his farm is record-holder, prior to it the largest egg (175 grams) appeared in China.
According to the farmer, Franciscana is a usual five-year-old chicken fed by corn, it weighs about four kilograms.
The owner carefully keeps the giant egg in the refrigerator until the record is registered, ITAR-TASS reports.
- 2YEREVAN. - Armenians are not allowed admission to most of Armenia's clubs and places of entertainment which belong to Iranians, Iravunk newspaper writes. "If Armenian youth attempt to enter a [Persian] ...
- 1806 General Tshitshianov is murdered in Baku.
- 1895 Constantinople's Armenian Patriarch, Matevos Izmirlian, in a letter to Turkey's Minister of Justice, informs him, in detail, of the illegal actions of Turks in the Armenian Provinces, including the murders and deportations of the Armenians.
- 1914 The Great Powers and Turkey sign an Armenian Improvements Project. The Dutch official, Westenenk and the Norwegian envoy, Hoff arrive in Constantinople as observers. Because of the start of the First World War, the agreement remains a dead letter.
- 1915 The Young Turks' "Union and Progress" Committee creates a special Sub-Committee for organizing deportations and genocide of the Armenians in Turkey.
- 1918 Death of Dr. Vaheh Minassian the translator Hayneh.