ARMENIA IS READY TO SECURE CONDITIONS FOR KUWAITI INVESTMENTS - PARLIAMENT SPEAKER
- YEREVAN. - Armenia's Parliament Speaker Samvel Nikoyan hosted the Kuwaiti Ambassador to Armenia Bassam Muhammad al-Kabandi on Thursday.
The Ambassador thanked the Armenian parliament speaker for the reception, stressed the importance of the relations between the two countries, the press service of the Armenian parliament informs Armenian News-NEWS.am.
Great importance was given to the development of economic relations. The parliament speaker mentioned that Armenia is ready to secure all the conditions for Kuwaiti investments.
The sides stressed the importance of Kuwait's Armenian community not only as a bridge between the two countries but also as a bail for activating relations.
Regional issues were also discussed during the meeting.
- 1Turkey is accusing France for its bill that criminalizes the denial of genocides, including the Armenian Genocide, stressing that this is a violation of the freedom of speech, but it disregards the fact ...
- 1BUCHAREST- The Principal of Yerevan State Linguistic University prof. Suren Zolyan and the Director of the Bureau for Central and Eastern Europe of the Francophone University Agency (AUF - L'Agence universitaire ...
- 1914 After long negotiations and a bitter diplomatic stuggle, the Russo-Turkish Treaty on Western Armenian reforms is finally signed in Constantinople.
- 1920 Armenia was formally recognized by European countries.
- 1922 The first Yerevan State Dramatic theatre was opened. It was named the Soondookian Theatre after 1937.
- 1926 Opening of the First Exhibition of Armenian Fine Arts in Yerevan.
- 1951 Death of philologist Zabel Boyajian.