ASIDE FROM UNBORN BABY, RUSSIAN CUSTOMS OFFICERS ALSO DISCOVER ILLEGAL DRUGS IN PREGNANT WOMAN'S STOMACH
- The customs officer at Pulkovo Airport in Saint Petersburg, Russia, detained a pregnant woman because, aside from an unborn child, they also discovered one kilogram of narcotics in her stomach, Russian Customs Department website informs.
The woman and the man, who had come to meet her, are arrested.
It became apparent that 80 glass capsules totaling 866.99 grams, and full of heroine and Psychotropic Dextromethorphan, were inside the pregnant woman's body.
A criminal case is launched, but the arrested man denied his share of the guilt.
- 1Turkey is accusing France for its bill that criminalizes the denial of genocides, including the Armenian Genocide, stressing that this is a violation of the freedom of speech, but it disregards the fact ...
- 1BUCHAREST- The Principal of Yerevan State Linguistic University prof. Suren Zolyan and the Director of the Bureau for Central and Eastern Europe of the Francophone University Agency (AUF - L'Agence universitaire ...
- 1914 After long negotiations and a bitter diplomatic stuggle, the Russo-Turkish Treaty on Western Armenian reforms is finally signed in Constantinople.
- 1920 Armenia was formally recognized by European countries.
- 1922 The first Yerevan State Dramatic theatre was opened. It was named the Soondookian Theatre after 1937.
- 1926 Opening of the First Exhibition of Armenian Fine Arts in Yerevan.
- 1951 Death of philologist Zabel Boyajian.