WORLD'S BIGGEST PORN ARCHIVE BELONGS TO TURKISH ARMY (VIDEO)
The reporter of the Turkish Vatan paper Mustafa Mutlu criticized the Turkish armed forces in the film telling the life of a young Turkish gay. The film came out recently in Turkey. He was especially hard on the PR department head of the Turkish Armed Forces Baku Kavuni.
The Turkish reporter addressed Kavuni with the following words:
"Last week a film was shown titled 'Zenne'. As the herald of the Armed Forces I hope you will give explanations concerning the allegations presented in the film.
According to the confirmations of which I hadn't heard before, the homosexuals who don't want to serve in the army must prove their unusual sexual orientation. For that purpose the commission which includes military medics requires pictures of sexual acts. Those pictures are being attached on their personal cases and are sent to the archives.
Thus the world's biggest porn archive with unusual contents belongs to the Turkish Armed forces."
- 1Turkey is accusing France for its bill that criminalizes the denial of genocides, including the Armenian Genocide, stressing that this is a violation of the freedom of speech, but it disregards the fact ...
- 1BUCHAREST- The Principal of Yerevan State Linguistic University prof. Suren Zolyan and the Director of the Bureau for Central and Eastern Europe of the Francophone University Agency (AUF - L'Agence universitaire ...
- 1914 After long negotiations and a bitter diplomatic stuggle, the Russo-Turkish Treaty on Western Armenian reforms is finally signed in Constantinople.
- 1920 Armenia was formally recognized by European countries.
- 1922 The first Yerevan State Dramatic theatre was opened. It was named the Soondookian Theatre after 1937.
- 1926 Opening of the First Exhibition of Armenian Fine Arts in Yerevan.
- 1951 Death of philologist Zabel Boyajian.