© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1846 The second Russian - Armenian "Kovkas" newspaper was published with the initiative of Father Hakob Karinian and P. Mikayel. It was published until 1848, in Tbilisi.
- 1903 The Tsar confirms the confiscation and nationalization of Armenian Church property and estates.
- 1904 Death of Bishop Mambreh Markosian, painter and monk of Jerusalem.
- 1933 Yerevan's tramway service is inaugurated.
- 1945 Opening of the First Congress of Creative Artists in Yerevan.
- 1945 Opening of the first conference of Armenian composers.
- 1951 Entry into force of the UN Convention on Genocide in accordance with article 13.