KIM KARDASHIAN PAYS $65,000 FOR HER IDOL ELIZABETH TAYLOR'S JEWELRY
- American reality-show star Kim Kardashian acquired jewelry of another American celebrity, Elizabeth Taylor, whom she acknowledges as her idol.
For already several days a sale of the Hollywood actress' belongings is taking place on Christie's.
As the Hollywood Reporter informs, Kardashian acquired threes gold and jade bracelets for $65,000. Kardashian announced that Taylor is her idol.
Kim informed that there was a great competition for each lot during the bid.
- 1772 Birth of Hakob Shahen-Jrpetyan (armenologist) in Urfa. He died in 1837 In Tbilissi (Georgia).
- 1912 Hovhannes Toomanyan heads the Caucasian Association of Armenian writers in Tbilissi (Georgia).
- 1915 The Turkish government cancels the Armenian Reforms Project, signed on 1914 02 08.
- 1917 The People's Commissariat of Soviet Russia (headed by Lenin), appoints Shahoomyan (President of the Baku Commune) as temporary extraordinary commissar for Caucasian affairs.
- 1955 Death of psychiatrist and professor, K. Aghajanian.
- 1966 Adoption, by the United Nations, of the International Covenant on Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. Both documents establish that All peoples have the right of self-determination. (Article One).