© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1806 General Tshitshianov is murdered in Baku.
- 1895 Constantinople's Armenian Patriarch, Matevos Izmirlian, in a letter to Turkey's Minister of Justice, informs him, in detail, of the illegal actions of Turks in the Armenian Provinces, including the murders and deportations of the Armenians.
- 1914 The Great Powers and Turkey sign an Armenian Improvements Project. The Dutch official, Westenenk and the Norwegian envoy, Hoff arrive in Constantinople as observers. Because of the start of the First World War, the agreement remains a dead letter.
- 1915 The Young Turks' "Union and Progress" Committee creates a special Sub-Committee for organizing deportations and genocide of the Armenians in Turkey.
- 1918 Death of Dr. Vaheh Minassian the translator Hayneh.