© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 571 Popular uprising against Persia and the constraints of Zoroastrianism. Under the command of General Vartan the Second, the Persian forces were expelled.
- 1878 Birth of philologist Zabel Yessayan.
- 1916 Russian forces occupy Karin (Erzroom, Western Armenia).
- 1922 Confirmation of the First Constitution of the Armenian SSR.
- 1926 Death of Johannes Lepsius, Christian leader who tried to inform the world about the Armenian Genocide committed by Turks. He was born in 1858.
- 1952 Death of Hakob Manandarian, historian and philologist. He was born in 1873.