Published on July 02, 2012
ON-LINE TRAVEL COMPANY "GINOSI" SUSPENDS AFFILIATION WITH HARSNAQAR
- Ginosi.com has informed Hetq that the company has temporarily suspended its cooperation with Harsnaqar hotel (located near Lake Sevan, Armenia) following the pending investigation of the recent brutal beating by security staff which lead to a death at the Harsnaqar Restaurant.
As a socially responsible company, we have decided to temporarily suspend Harsnaqar's listing from ginosi.com until an investigation clarifies what exactly transpired at the Harsnaqar Restaurant on the evening of June 17.
Military physician Vahe Avetyan never regained consciousness after the beating and died in a Yerevan hospital last Friday..
Ginosi.com bills itself as the largest Online Travel Agency in the Caucasus region, offering a choice of accommodations in Armenia and Georgia.
Headlines for July 02, 2012 ©
- Gagik Khachatryan, who heads Armenia's State Revenue Committee, would have people he leads a modest life.
Official figures from the income disclosure statements Khachatryan has filed present another picture ...
- Last week, the government of Artsakh gave the go-ahead for mining operations at Kashen.
Prior to government approval, an inter-agency group had been set-up consisting of both government officials and ...
- Ginosi.com has informed Hetq that the company has temporarily suspended its cooperation with Harsnaqar hotel (located near Lake Sevan, Armenia) following the pending investigation of the recent brutal ...
- These are photos of a vigil held close to the "Harsnakar" restaurant in Avan where three military doctors were beaten on June 17, one of whom, Major Vahe Avetyan, died yesterday from severe head trauma. ...
- There are scores of Armenian families who had fled Azerbaijan as refugees still living in temporary housing in Gyumri.
Take the plight of the Baghdasaryan family, who relocated to Gyumri immediately after ...
- Rouben Baboyan: Art Director of the Hovhannes Toumanyan Puppet Theater
Going to eat at a killing field isn't acceptable. One doesn't have to kill someone to be called a criminal. One only has to justify ...
- If President Sargsyan doesn't hand over MP Ruben Hayrapetyan over to law enforcement authorities, Armenia is in for a series of unforeseen developments.
No one voted for Nmets Rubo, Lfik Samo, Tokhmakhi ...
- On 1 July 2012, the representative of the Embassy of Poland in Yerevan handed over to the community of Paravakar in the Tavush province a tractor with a mower and a plow purchased within the Polish Aid ...
Similar headlines for (last 7 days) new!
Most read news (last 7 days) ©
Today in Armenian history
- 1804 The 5000-strong Russian force beseiges Yerevan.
- 1833 Birth of Grigor Chilinkiryan (public figure and translator) in Smyrna. He died in 1923.
- 1833 Death of Ghookas Inchichyan (armenologist and geographer) in Venice. He was born in 1758.
- 1840 An earthquake (Richter Scale: 7.0) occurs at Ararat and affects a 5000 sq. km. area. It kills 1000 people.
- 1915 Russian forces retreat, resulting in a massive flight of Armenians from Van and Vaspoorakan. There are huge losses when the Turkish army massacres the remnants of the Armenian population.
- 1921 The Red Army reaches Goris.
- 1946 The first group of Diasporan Armenians are repatriated to Armenia.
- 1985 The 38th Meeting of UN Sub-Committee discusses and approves the report submitted by Great Britain's Representative, Benjamin Whittaker. The 24th paragraph of this report qualifies the Armenian Massacres as an example of Genocide.
Forum most active discussions