© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1846 Opening of the Armenian Circus (the "Aram Theatre") in Constantinople.
- 1854 Birth of epidemiologist Margar Aroostamov (Aroostamian) in Shooshee.
- 1898 Birth of writer, literary figure, and artist Aram Yeremian in Marzvan (Western Armenia). He made a great contribution to further develop the art of Armenian minstrel songs.
- 1900 Birth of the founder of Armenian circus arts, the equilibrist Vagharshak Arzoomanyan.
- 1906 Birth of the scholar, professor and doctor of historical sciences, Hmayak Harootyoonian in Lamzkert (Van Province of Western Armenia). He studied medieval Armenian history.
- 1918 The Turkish army re-occupies Karin (Erzroom, Western Armenia).
- 1922 Representatives of the Central Executive Committees of Armenia, Georgia, and Azerbajan, meeting in Tbilissi (Georgia), create the Transcaucasian Federation.
- 1965 Opening of the National Assembly of Repatriated Armenians, in Yerevan's Spendiaryan Opera and Ballet Hall.
- 1966 Death of Norayr Seessakyan, biologist, public speaker, and professor.