Published on July 12, 2012
ON 12 JULY PRESIDENT BAKO SAHAKYAN SIGNED A DECREE
On 12 July President Bako Sahakyan signed a decree appointing Hakob Ghahramanyan chairman of the NKR State Commission on regulating public services and economic competition with 5 year term of office.
CENTRAL INFORMATION DEPARTMENT
OF THE OFFICE OF THE ARTSAKH REPUBLIC PRESIDENT
Headlines for July 12, 2012 ©
- On July 11, in accordance with the agreement with the authorities of the Nagorno-KarabakhRepublic, the OSCE Mission held scheduled monitoring of the Nagorno-Karabakh and Azerbaijani armed forces' contact-line ...
- President Sahakyan discussed with the co-chairs issues related to the settlement of the Azerbaijani-Karabagh conflict and regional trends.
Bako Sahakyan named the destructive policy ...
- Issues related to cooperation between the two Armenian states in the tax sphere were discussed during the meeting.
The Head of the State expressed his satisfaction with the present level ...
- The pre-election campaign in the Nagorno Karabakh Republic has long crossed the "equator" and moved to its finish. Exactly ten days are remained before the end of the pre-election campaign in support ...
- On 12 July President Bako Sahakyan signed a decree appointing Hakob Ghahramanyan chairman of the NKR State Commission on regulating public services and economic competition with 5 year term of office.
Similar headlines for (last 7 days) new!
Most read news (last 7 days) ©
Today in Armenian history
- 1864 Birth of satirist Harootyoon Alpiar. He died in 1919.
- 1923 Creation of the Bureau of History of the Communist Party of Armenia as an adjunct to the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Armenia.
- 1924 Under the initiative of the Norwegian scholar Friedthof Nansen, the League of Nations decides to grant Nansen Passports to the Armenians who had survived the Armenian Genocide.
- 1933 Death of the writer Nar-Dos (Meekael Hovhannissyan) in Tbilissi (Georgia). He was born in 1867.
- 1934 First issue of the "Communist" newspaper (property of the Central Committee of Armenia's Communist Party, Yerevan's City Committee, and the Central Executive Committee of the Armenian SSR).
- 1938 Opening of the first session of the Armenian SSR Supreme Soviet's first convention.
Forum most active discussions