© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1807 Russian forces, under General Goodevich, defeat the Turkish army on the banks of the Akhooryan river.
- 1890 Fighting breaks out between government forces and the Armenians of Karin (Erzroom, Western Armenia).
- 1925 Arrival of Friedhof Nansen (heading the League of Nations' International Bureau) in Yerevan.
- 1941 Signature of the Treaty of Friendship between Germany and Turkey.
- 1953 Death of public figure Hakob Ter Hakobian.
- 1987 The European Parliament votes to recognize the Armenian Genocide and suggests ways for Turkey to overcome its crisis.