TRANSITORY RAIN POSSIBLE IN ARMENIA IN THE EVENING
- On the 16th of April transitory rain and thunderstorm is possible in the whole territory of Armenia, heavy in spots. The air temperature will go down a little in daytime. In Ararat valley rain expected late in the evening. Because of high temperatures, rains and snow melting in mountains in separate regions the water level will go up in rivers. To avoid flooding it is necessary to clean up the drains and catchments, the Meteo-tv reports. On the 16th of April it will be cloudy in Yerevan, transitory rain and thunderstorm possible in the evening, wind possible up to 15mps.
Tonight it will be +9+11, +22+24 in daytime on the 16th of April and +13+15 in the evening.
Similar headlines for (last 7 days) new!
© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1879 Death in Moscow (Russia) of Stepanos Nazaryan, editor of the "Aurora Borealis". He was born in 1812.
- 1918 The "Messenger Book" daily is published in Tbilissi (Georgia): the first Soviet newspaper in Armenian.
- 1923 The Soviet of People's Committee of the Armenian SSR creates the State Cinema of Soviet Armenia (HayFilm).
- 1953 Academician Hrachia Atcharyan (linguist) dies in Yerevan. He was born in 1876.
- 1958 Death of composer Vagharshak Srvandztian.
- 1959 The Armenian SSR Supreme Soviet confirms the new Education Policy of Armenia.
- 1984 The US House of Representatives accepts a resolution (number 247) requesting that the Government announce that 1985 04 24 be designated a "National Day of Commemoration of Man's Inhumanity to Man".
- 1984 The Permanent People's Tribunal recognized the Armenian Genocide.
- 1998 An international seminar took place in the Sorbonne (Paris) on the Armenian Genocide. It was organized by the Armenian Revolutionary Federation Party and financed by the See of Cilicia.