NO PRECIPITATIONS EXPECTED
- The weather in Armenia will be conditioned by feebly expressed low pressure field. Tonight and on the 13th of April showers and thunderstorm expected in the Eastern regions only. In the other ones partly cloudy. Heavy rains expected especially in Syunik and Artsakh. The air temperature will go down by 5-7 degrees in the East in daytime. Wind intensification possible up to 20mps, too. No significant precipitation expected on the 13th of April. It will be cloudy, no precipitation expected, wind possible up to 7-12mps.
Tonight it will be +9+11, +20+22 in daytime on the 13th of April and +12+14 in the evening.
Similar headlines for (last 7 days) new!
© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 531 The Persian army defeats the Byzantine forces.
- 1386 Tamerlane occupies Tabriz (Iran) then conquers the Armenian provinces of Syooneek, Ararat, and Nakhitchevan. Fort Yerngak is besieged.
- 1800 Birth of Karapet Papazyan (composer and conductor).
- 1827 Russian forces enter Echmiadsin.
- 1866 Birth of Vrtanes Papazyan (writer) in Van (Western Armenia). He died in 1920 in Yerevan.
- 1889 Death of Gabriel Patkanyan (historian, public figure) in St. Petersburg (Russia). He was born in 1802.
- 1917 Death of Alexander Tsatoorian, writer and translator.
- 1918 A telegram of complaint is sent by the Soviet Russian government concerning the advance of the Turkish army in Transcaucasia and the atrocities committed against civilians.
- 1920 Start of Dro's 45-day campaign in Artsakh.
- 1942 The Armenian 408th Artillery Division was formed in Armenia.
- 1984 The People's Permanent Tribunal's Special Meeting takes place in Paris from April 13 to16. It discusses the Question of the Armenian Genocide. A decision is taken to condemn the Armenian Genocide .