"WE KNOW QUITE WELL THE PROBLEMS EXISTING IN THE ARMY"
- Assures Seyran Ohanyan, the Minister of Defense of the Republic of Armenia
- During your vacation there were a set of developments that were commented on in the mass media, there were rumors about a split in the army and the rivalry between deputy ministers David Tonoyan and Vladimir Gaspary... -
| Home |
© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1829 Birth of Meekael Nalbandyan (public figure) in New Nakhichevan (Rostov, Russia). He died in 1866.
- 1924 Yerevan Town Council publishes the decision based on A.Tamanian's project for Yerevan's new architectural plan.
- 1958 The first section of the Arzni-Shamiram irrigation canal is opened.