GOOD SHOULD HAVE "FISTS"
When not so educated authority representatives in Armenia and CIS countries 'deny' the reports made by the international human rights organizations, not putting forward some serious arguments, but just labeling them as 'agents of the American imperialism', they just don't know what they are talking... - ARAM ABRAHAMYAN
- 1668 The first edition of the Bible in Armenian is printed.
- 1827 Russian forces occupy Tabriz (Iran).
- 1829 The Governor of Caesaria, Keose Pasha attacks Zeitoon but is defeated.
- 1837 Tsar Nicholas the First visits Armenia.
- 1921 The Ghars Treaty is signed with Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan on the one hand, and Turkey on the other.
- 1966 Death of writer Eduard Boyajyan. He was born in 1915.
- 1992 Creation of the State University of Artsakh.