© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1813 Tsar Alexander the First thanks the Armenians of Georgia for helping the Russian army in Georgia.
- 1856 H. Svatchyan starts publishing the bi-weekly (subsequently, every 10 days) "Bee" review in Constantinople. From 1872 to 1874 it was published by H. Paronyan.
- 1889 Opening of the Caucasian Agricultural and Industrial Products Exhibition in Tbilissi (Georgia).
- 1929 The First "Eradicate Illiteracy" Congress opens in Yerevan.
- 1939 Celebration of the 1000th anniversary of the "Sasoontsi Davit" epic.